This is the app.
Take a look at the beautiful and easy user interface of the photos2webgallery macOS app.
Let's see why photos2webgallery for macOS is a great choice.
Showcase your gallery on any browser
photos2webgallery creates a web gallery on macOS that works for all modern browsers. Your visitors will love it, just share the generated HTML output folder with your family and friends on any possible way – e.g. via your personal website, via your external storage or via USB. It's easy and it only takes a few moments.
Full support for your photos and videos
The web galleries generated by photos2webgallery will include not only your photos but also the videos of your Photos app library. Moreover, the integrated HEIC to JPG image format converter will guarantee wide compatibility in terms of browsers even if your Photos library contains Apple-only image formats.
Display the date, time and location
Not just your photos but also meta information. Make use of useful meta tags in your Photos library: Display the date, the time, and even the image location (Apple Maps/Google Maps) of your pictures. You and your web gallery visitors will love the experience with many details, high functionality, and stunning images.
Features to Create Web Gallery on Mac
photos2webgallery is powerful, easy, and fun. Let's take a look.
Use photos2webgallery to convert Mac photos to web gallery
Create responsive photo HTML galleries directly from your macOS Photos library albums. Share the generated HTML output folder with your family and friends in any possible way – e.g., via your personal website, via your external storage, or USB. It’s easy, and it only takes a few moments.
- Convert Mac photos to web gallery
- Select the Photos albums you want to share
- Choose HTML output folder destination
- Resize all of your images automatically
- The result is a cross-browser compatible web gallery
- Share your web photo album online or via USB, NAS Server, ...
Full support for images, videos and browsers
Create web photo album with photos2webgallery sounds good, right? But what about videos? Good news: Your album will not only include your photos but also the videos of your Photos app library. And the integrated HEIC to JPG image format converter will guarantee broad compatibility in terms of browsers and operating systems of your visitors even if your Photos library contains Apple-only image formats.
- Support for photos and videos of your Photos app library
- Integrated HEIC to JPG image format converter
- Responsive HTML web galleries & cross-browser support
- Web optimized image sizes or full quality
- No MySQL database required
There is more. Display meta information of your photos.
Not just your photos but also meta information. Make use of useful meta tags in your Photos library: Display the date, the time and even the image location (Apple Maps/Google Maps) of your pictures. You and your web gallery visitors will love the experience with many details, high functionality and beautiful slideshow effects.
- Beautiful lightbox fullscreen mode
- Include meta information in your web galleries
- Display date and time of your photos
- Show the GPS image location (Apple Maps/Google Maps)
Meet Mike and see how photos2webgallery helps him in his daily work.
Take a look at reviews from newspapers, blogs, and our customers. You have feedback for us as well? Mail us.
"photos2webgallery allows me to share my photo library with my family without using external cloud services like iCloud."
"My customers love the web galleries and for me it's super easy to export and share them on my website."
Wedding photographer, Belgium
"I love it! Simple, functional and powerful."
Designer, United Kingdom
FAQs & Support
Questions, suggestions, or feedback? We would love to hear from you!
photos2webgallery is an app for macOS. It's an online web gallery app for Mac that allows you to create lovely photo web galleries directly from your Photos library. Share the generated HTML output folder with your family and friends on any possible way – e.g., via your personal website, via your external storage or via USB/NAS Server. It’s easy, and it only takes a few moments.
You will need a Mac computer running macOS 10.13 or later and your photo albums in Apple Photos library. The integrated HEIC to JPG image format converter will guarantee broad compatibility in terms of browsers and operating systems of your visitors even if your Photos library contains Apple-only image formats. That's all which is required to create Mac Photos app based online galleries.
Not necessarily. Even though photos2webgallery is optimized for Apple Photos libraries originally, since version 1.4, you can create web galleries from image folders on your Mac as well.
Sure: https://www.photos2webgallery.com/demo-webgallery/. By the way, you can change the design easily (via CSS) or you can integrate the gallery into your existing website design via an iFrame.
- Version 1.5
- Write us your requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Version 1.4 (27 October 2019)
- Export photos & videos from any folder, not just from the Apple Photos app library
- Choose if you want to crop or fit the thumbnail images
- Improved export mechanism
- Version 1.3 (17 July 2019)
- Webpage export using the new Bootstrap 4 HTML format standards
- Smaller thumbnail files for each photo for faster loading of the album overview pages
- Improved resizing mechanism for faster bulk editing of image sizes
- Extensive bug fixes and improvements
- Version 1.2 (01 April 2019)
- Sort the photos of your gallery by date
- Full support of Dark Mode in macOS
- Display image title captions
- Use Apple Maps for displaying the photo location on iOS and macOS devices
- Add extra albums to existing gallery without regenerating the whole gallery
- Version 1.1 (24 December 2018)
- Better HTML template output
- Easy custom CSS (e.g. background color)
- Automatic app updates
- Automatic resizing of images (from 1% to 100% image quality)
- Bug Fixes
- Version 1.0 (17 December 2018)
- Initial release
A lot. This journey is just beginning. Feel free to share your ideas and requests with us: email@example.com
Yes. We want you to be satisfied, so all photos2webgallery licenses purchased on our website can be refunded within 14 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with the app, you can request a refund. Refunds are returned via the original payment method and take 4-6 business days. You can quickly request a refund by contacting our technical support team (please use the contact form on the bottom of our website photos2webgallery.com). If you bought the photos2webgallery app via the Apple Mac App Store instead of our website, the terms and procedures of Apple would apply.
We want you to see us as a partner you can always rely on. Feel free to chat with us anytime or use this form to contact our technical support: